- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- All Saints Theatrical Film Release
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Ministry Appreciation
- Back To School
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Dove Awards Nominees
For 15 years, the best-selling NIV True images Bible for Teen Girls has been a trusted resource guiding teen girls ages 13-18 towards a closer relationship with God. Updated for this generation, this new edition is packed with tools and insight to help teens navigate today s contemporary cultural issues with confidence, love, and grace.
Facing today s contemporary issues can be difficult, but the NIV True Images Bible gives teen girls a fresh perspective on faith-related issues and provides tools to navigate a complex world. They will ask the big questions, take valuable lessons to heart, and help others do the same.
Beautifully designed from the inside out, this Bible is filled with challenging insights, honest advice, and personal notes helping teen girls build a closer relationship with God as they set out on a personal journey of their world. Following Jesus isn t unfashionable or illusive. It s an authentic way of life
This newly updated edition uses the accurate, readable, and clear NIV translation and includes features strategically designed to empower teen girls in their quest for truth.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version
- 12 Magazine-Style Quizzes that help girls learn more about themselves
- In-depth introductions establish the context of each book in the Old and New Testaments.
- In Focus notes explain the Bible s perspective on contemporary cultural topics such as perfectionism, spiritual growth, eating disorders, pornography, prayer, self-harm, relationships, sex, bullying and popularity on social media
- Over 300 Genuine notes focus on the value of authenticity and true inner beauty.
- Over 100 Love Notes give opportunities to reflect on God s love.
- 500 Dare to Believe challenges help you discover God s truth about life and faith.
- 52 Mirror Images share the stories of Biblical women.
- Christianity 101 introduces you to the basics of Christianity
- Beliefs 101 helps you dig deep into the underlying principles that shape your worldview
Explore what it means to live a revolutionary life for God with the help of the NIV Revolution Bible. Packed with challenging insights, smart advice, and open discussion about today s contemporary cultural issues, this best-selling Bible empowers young men ages 13-18 to ask big questions, discover fresh perspectives and impact others while living their faith on the edge.
Teens will discover how to impact a broken and diverse world with fresh perspectives on a variety of faith-related issues. Their life, their relationships, their community: it s all a big deal, and it takes a big, God-filled heart to make a difference. A revolution of the heart isn t about how popular or tough they are. It s about what God can do in them and through them. This newly updated edition uses the accurate, readable, and clear NIV translation and includes features strategically designed to empower teen guys in their quest for truth.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version
- 12 full-color pages offer life-impacting ideas like: 50 PASSAGES THAT SHOW GOD IS A REVOLUTION GOD and 50 WAYS TO BE A BETTER FRIEND
- In-depth book introductions give an overview of the context of each book in the Old and New Testaments
- Battlelines answer tough questions that teens have and present the Bible s perspective on spiritual growth and contemporary cultural topics such as self-harm, sex, divorce, environmental care, prayer, drug use, underage drinking, pornography, modesty, reading the Bible, relationships, and popularity on social media
- Over 200 Be the Change articles challenge teen guys to discover God s truth on various topics
- 100 God Calling notes bring focus to key verses on God s words to teens lives
- 100 Live the Revolution notes show you how to change your life and revolutionize your impact on others
- 50 Matchups capture the strategies, reflections and conflicts between the Bible s heroes and villains
- Christianity 101 introduces teens to the basics of Christianity
- Beliefs 101 helps teen guys dig deep into the underlying principles that shape their worldview
Years ago, Rick Warren wrote The Purpose Driven Life, which became the bestselling hardback non-fiction book in history, and is the second most-translated book in the world, after the Bible. PDL has inspired and changed tens of millions of lives more than any modern book.
NOW, Rick has updated and expanded the book with new chapters on the greatest barriers to living your purpose, plus 42 video introductions to each chapter theme, and 42 additional audio messages that go deeper into each chapter.
He has also created a new small group curriculum and new sermon series for pastors, and new follow-up events to conserve the evangelistic and discipleship results you will experience.
In the original "40 Days of Purpose" campaign, churches averaged 28% growth in attendance, and over 100% growth in small group Bible study. People WANT to know their purpose in life.
The Purpose Driven Life will enable a new generation in your church to discover God's purposes for their lives and empower your church with a fresh new wind of hope, joy, and vitality.
Learn to find and play the role God wants most for you to play, not the ones you feel pressured into playing for the sake of others or even our sense of accomplishment and worth.
Most of us spend a lot of our lives figuring out when to say yes and when to say no. How to manage our time, reduce stress, do our best for our families, find a little space for "me." But we don't find space for our souls until we learn to step past the yes and no of daily decisions and seek a third option: the best yes.
The Best Yes is the choice that shapes all our other choices. (And our choices determine the direction of our lives.) It's what allows us to play our necessary parts in God's plan, to spend our energy and focus our passion on the assignments that really are ours. It allows us to be there for the moments we shouldn't miss, pursue the calling our souls pulse to fulfill, give the love we were born to offer.
How do we learn to say that best yes? It requires honesty, imagination, attention, trust, humility and practice--lots of practice. And wisdom. The best yes is really all about wisdom--learning to make truly wise decisons. And that's the heart of this book.
"I want us to become powerfully effective decision makers," writes Lysa Terkeurst. "Because then we will live powerfully effective lives. And spend our souls doing powerfully effective work to the glory of God."
With her signature mix of transparency, Scripture-laced insight, and "been there" humor, she suggests usable strategies for choosing wisely and encourages us all to shout and whisper our own best yes to life, day by decision-making day.
After many years of writing her own words in her prayer journal, missionary Sarah Young decided to be more attentive to the Savior's voice and begin listening for what He was saying. So with pen in hand, she embarked on a journey that forever changed her and many others around the world.
In these powerful pages are the words and Scriptures Jesus lovingly laid on her heart. Words of reassurance, comfort, and hope. Words that have made her increasingly aware of His presence and allowed her to enjoy His peace.
Jesus is calling out to you in the same way. Maybe you share the author's need for a great sense of "God with you?." Or perhaps Jesus seems distant without you knowing why. Or maybe you have wandered farther from Him that you ever imagined you would. Here is a year's worth of daily readings from Young's journals to bring you closer to Christ and move your time with Him from monologue to a dialogue.
Each day is written as if Jesus Himself were speaking to you. Because He is. Do you hear Him calling?
The God Who Saves. The God Who Provides. The Holy One. The names of God tell us who He is and how He loves us explore the glory and the goodness of God in I Am Devotional.
Children will learn to trust God in everything as they learn about the names and character of God in the I Am Devotional. Through 100 devotions, children will see how God's names reflect His love, strength, trustworthiness, etc., and what that means as they develop a strong faith.
Name of God: I AM
Meaning: God is to be worshipped
Application: Worship God by how you live
Diane Stortz has a proven history of connecting well with both children and parents in her writing. With sales of 500,000 inspirational books for children, Diane is a trusted name for Christian families. The art of Diane Le Feyer has captivated readers of I Am and will continue to delight in this accompanying devotional with vibrant illustrations throughout and a vivid cover embellished with foil and lots of striking glitter.
The I Am Devotional is the perfect companion to I Am, the Bible storybook that first introduced children to the names and character of God.